Skip to content
- 1 Cucumber; Cut-Ends, peeled, grated
- 1 1/2 cup of Dairy free yogurt (Silk soy yogurt used in the recipe)
- 1 cup water; cold
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 garam masala
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (adjust according to taste)
- 1/2 red chili powder (adjust according to taste)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro; finely chopped
Preparation (Youtube – https://youtu.be/hu0T4nPAVxg)
- Take a mixing bowl, and pour the yogurt. Whisk the yogurt until it looks like a smooth paste.
- Add the cold water to the whisked yogurt. Mix water and yogurt with whisk.
- Add grated cucumber to the yogurt bowl. Mix the cucumber and yogurt well.
- Add cumin powder, garam masala, salt and red chilli powder to the yogurt. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Garnish cucumber yogurt/ raita with cilantro leaves
- Cover the bowl, put it inside the refrigerator. Serve it cold.
- Enjoy Raita with curry, stuffed parantha, cheela, roti, naan, brown rice.
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)