- 2 1/2 cups fresh string green beans; cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tsp liquid Amino
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce (or any other asian sauce according to your spice level)
- Boil 3 cups of water in a saucepan
- Add the cut beans to the boiling water. Let the beans boil for 10-12 mins uncovered.
- Once the beans are al dente, strain them. Place the same saucepan on medium heat.
- Add amino liquid and the cooked beans to the saucepan. Stir them together.
- Add maple syrup, onion powder, garlic powder and ginger powder to saucepan and mix them well.
- Stir them for 5-7 mins on medium heat.
- Place the cooked string green beans in a mixing bowl and add the Chili Garlic Sauce (or favorite sauce) and mix well.
- Enjoy them as a appetizer or with brown rice, quinoa or brown rice noodles.