- 3 medium russet potatoes; boiled
- 1/2 cup frozen peas; thawed
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro; finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt (according to taste)
- 1/2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Amchur Powder (Dried Mango Powder) or 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Peel the boiled potatoes and let them cool down.
- In a mixing bowl, add the potatoes, peas, chopped cilantro, salt, and all the spices.
- Mash and mix the ingredients well.
- Take a skillet and place on medium heat.
- Using a tablespoon or ice cream scooper, scoop the mixture into palm of your hand and roll roughly into golf size ball. Add or reduce the mixture according. Make the similar mixture balls until all is used.
- On the heated skillet, place one potato ball at a time and gently press to flatten them like ‘hockey puck’.
- Cook until golden brown and then flip until the color is even.
- Enjoy them with your favorite ketchup/Indian Cilantro Green Chutney or top with Chickpea Stew.